Getting married in Wrenbury, Baddiley and Burleydam
Couples value getting married in our churches for lots of reasons:
- they are beautiful buildings
- they have a sense of history
- they are maintained by a warm and friendly group of local people
- they are filled with a calm sense of God’s presence
All of these things make a church wedding feel ‘proper’.
Who can get married in one of our churches?
If you want to get married in one of our churches then you need to have a ‘special connection’ to it.
Here is a list of those special connections:
- You were baptised in the parish church
- You were confirmed in or through the parish church
- Your parent or grandparent was married in the parish church
- You have lived in the parish for at least 6 months
- Your parent has lived in the parish (during your lifetime) for at least 6 months
- You have worshipped in the parish church for at least 6 months (this means at least twice a month)
- Your parent has worshipped in the parish church (during your lifetime) for at least 6 months (this means at least twice a month)
Please get in touch with Revd. Alison Fulford or use the formm below if you want to enquire about making a wedding booking – and congratulations!